Turnkey game development and mobile application service, our team takes care of everything from brainstorming to deployment.
Get the services of a specialist for your next project, Triple Boris offers consultation remotely or on site for your project by one of our experts.
Increase your team efficiency with top of the industry training on various platforms for development and project management.
The passion for video games is at the heart of our daily activities and that is why we also develop our own game projects internally.
Triple Boris, reliability, professionalism and quality in video games and mobile applications development.
Since its creation in 2014, the company Triple Boris has built a strong expertise in video games and mobile applications development. Thanks to the passion and professionalism of our team, we are now firmly established in the greater Montreal area. We now have several very satisfied customers with our services.
The founder of Triple Boris Simon Dansereau, is a true veteran of the video game industry in Quebec. He has over 15 years of experience and has held key positions at EA and Ubisoft . He shared to his team members the values that are important for him such as quality, efficiency and attention to details. It’s with that in mind that we are able to offer a comprehensive, trustworthy and customized service. The many years of experience accumulated by our team in the creation of video games and mobile applications ensure the achievement of the highest standards of the industry.
Do not wait another minute and contact us now to discuss with us about your next project.
What sets us apart
- A passionate and dynamic team
- Honesty, respect and punctuality
What are we saying ?
- Triple Boris is an industry leader and we are happy to share our knowledge with you. Read our blog
- You have a passion for video games ? We are always looking for new talent. View our job offers
Why Triple Boris ?
- While still in elementary school, Simon Dansereau, founder of Triple Boris, earned the nickname Boris because of the ears on the hat he was wearing. This nickname followed him several years later and finally become the name of his company.
- Computer engineer graduated from UdeS
- Former lead programmer at EA and Ubisoft
- Simon developed video games for more than 10 years!
- 2D/3D artist graduated from UQAT
- Participation in various artistic contracts
- Experience in video games development at Ubisoft Acamedia
- AEC in Video games programming from Bois-de-Boulogne College
- Attends many video games conventions
- Experience video games development at Burrito Studio
- Bachelor degree in Computer science from UdeS
- 7 years of experience in video games for mobile and 8 in the field of television
- Classical et Jazz guitarist in his spare time
- Bachelor degree in Interactive Media Design at Becker College, MA, USA
- Won many video games contests in the USA and Canada
- Graduated from 3D animation and image synthesis at Cégep Limoilou
- 2 years of experience as a freelance artist
- Going against all odds
- Singer in a popular band
- Over 20 years experience in the artistic business
- Awesome gamer!
- Bachelor degree in Career development from UQAM
- Over 15 years experience in customer service
- 10 years experience in file management
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science from the UdeS
- Nearly 10 years of experience in the video game industry
- Over 10 games to his credit, including AC II and Pandemic: The Board Game
- Bachelor degree in Software engineering from ETS
- More than 5 years experience in multimedia and video games industry
- Fierce video games and hockey player in his spare times
- Computer engineer graduated from UdeS
- 15 years of experience making games
- Walks like a programmer, talks like a game designer
Fantastic company to work with. Really great job of communicating ideas while clearly laying out the implementation process and timeline. I would not hesitate to work with them again.
– Fred Williams