Triple Boris Inc. is looking for a business development agent to sustain his direction team, to perform business development tasks and participate to projects’ follow-up.
- preparing offers for development, work for hire or formation;
- representing the company during events and networking;
- entering data related to contacts, business opportunities and project follow-up;
- synthetizing week events and writing a report for the direction team; et rédiger un rapport à l’intention de la direction;
- to follow leads sources;
- writing emails in French and English;
- doing the follow-up of software development projects;
- communicating with abroad clients; communiquer avec des clients étrangers;
- sustaining the direction team with his administrative tasks.
- secondary school diploma with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role OR college or University diploma;
- know good practices in software development;
- having a good knowledge of bureautic software;
- knowing the basis of agile methodology;
- mastering French and English languages (spoken and writen).
- team spirit;
- permanent fulltime job (30 to 40 hours per week);
- benefits (collectives insurance, collective RESP);
- place of work : mainly from our studio located in Varennes;
- starting date : August 2018.
If you are interested by this role and you meet the requirements, please apply!
thank you for your interest for Triple Boris!